How to Access a Desktop User’s Amazon Wish List
Understanding Amazon Wish Lists
On a Windows or Mac laptop, you want to use a browser to view any individual’s wishlist.
- Open your web browser and go to Amazon.com.
- Use your Amazon login information to entry your account.
- The Account & Lists button is positioned throughout the excessive correct nook of the show display screen.
- select Find a List or Registry from the Accounts & Lists drop-down menu.
- You can view your buddies’ need lists by deciding on the Your Friends tab.
- To ask a good pal to share their need document, click on on Copy message or Email this message on the bottom of the message half.
How to Access Someone’s Smartphone Amazon Wish List
On your smartphone, you probably can quickly navigate to your good pal’s need document by using the Amazon app.
- Install the Amazon Shopping app from the Google Play Store or App Store for many who don’t already have it
- Enter the required login information to entry your account.
- List & Registry may very well be accessed by tapping the Menu (Hamburger icon) throughout the excessive left nook of the show display screen.
- Under Lists & Registry, choose Your Friends’ Lists.
- You can faucet in your good pal’s document throughout the Search half or conduct a look for them there .
- Click Send your good pal a message to ask them to share their need document.
How to Access a Desktop User’s Amazon Wish List.For More Article Visit Gyassociation